One Pan Beef and Green Bean Thai Noodles
This is an easy one pan recipe I make ahead for lunches often! It stores well I make enough for 4 days worth of lunches.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 lb Green Beans
- 1 Box Thai Wheat Noodles I use one box of the trader joe's thai wheat noodles
- 2 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 4 TBSP Coconut Aminos or soy sauce
- 1 Shallot
- 4 TBSP Chili Oil optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Wash, trim ends, and cut green beans into thirds or desired length.
- Dice shallot
- In large skillet over medium heat add 1 TBSP sesame oil. Add noodles and toss until easily separated. Stir in 2 TBSP of the coconut aminos.(these are instructions for Trader Joe's Thai Wheat Noodles as they are already fully cooked. If using other Thai noodles they may need to be boiled, follow cooking instructions if noodles are pre-cooked. once cooked set aside.)
- Once noodles are separated and coconut aminos are well combined remove from heat and set aside.
- In same pan over medium heat again, add 1 TBSP sesame oil. Add washed and cut green beans to pan. Saute for 5-8 minutes, or until tender, or cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In same pan over medium heat, add one tablespoon olive oil, diced shallot, and garlic saute until fragrant and golden. Add in ground beef and cook for approx. 10 minutes or until done likeness. Drain beef if needed. Stir in 2 TBSP coconut aminos and season with salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked remove from heat.
- At this time in same skillet or large bowl combine noodles, ground beef, and green beans and combine. Enjoy immediately or divide into 4 separate containers and use as meal prep for the week. I like to add a TBSP of chili oil to top before eating (this is optional)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!