Southern Resturant in Charelston, SC
We visited Husk back in July and I would be lying if I didn’t admit I think of this restaurant often. I know it’s been featured as a go to spot on Charleston by numerous sources and honestly it didn’t disappoint. This locally sourced rotating menu was simplistic yet full of flavor. Next time my husband and I are back in Charleston this will be back at the top of our list to visit again. If you are going to visit reservations are highly recommended so book early if you can!
- Centrally located in the heart of Charleston
- Locally sourced southern dishes with a rotating menu
- The restaurant is a restored Victorian-era home
At Husk they have a rotating menu therefore the dishes I had are probably going to be different from when you go. With that being said everything we had was SO delicious and lived up to the hype 100%.
Here is what we had:
- Marsh Hen Mill Griddle Cakes, Anson Mills Hominy, Heirloom Kale, HUSK Pimento Cheese
- Blueberry Cake Donuts, Lemon Glaze
- Husk Fried Chicken, Butterbean & Field Pea Salad, Spring Onion, Pickled Green Tomatoes, Dukes